BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

at last............(10)

i think this is my final post in this blog....
......i will miss it...hahahhaha..
before i end my speech here i would like to share you all about my feelings since i enter foundation class...
.....did you know once i know the foundation class is 4 hours long....
oohhh god....!!!...whats a dream..hahahha....
....i keep thinking what i'm gonna do in this class...it's too long...for me...i don't about my friends out there...
....i think when they know the class is 4 hours it's not big problem to them....just like blink an eye learn in this class....hahahah..
....but...it's before i enter the class
after i enter the class....
i really know that this class is very fun...and i'm enjoy it...
....especially to beloved lectures mdm haliza and mdm roslina
thank you very much because you had throw my -ve thinking to learn english...
......... but the best part is all my friends is so spotting
i really have a fun with you all...
...even only 3 heroes in the class and many fpi's students
i think that we call friends right...
huhuhuhuh...so sad....
i'm going to off now...
....to all my friends if there any free time we can see each other right!!
i wish all da besh for you and keep in touch k...
but don't touch2..hahahaha.
salam...


0 comments: