BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

tomorrow never die.....(6)

salam...hello my friends..nice meeting you again...
I'm feel nervous right now because tomorrow is our english foundation final exam.....waaaaaaaa...can i score????..
.i hope i can answer the question without any problem...to all my friends pray for me ok...
surely i'll pray all da best to all of you...
ermmm is there any tips that we can share for the final exam tomorrow..hihiihh..
because the 2 class last week i had dismiss...it's because i woke up lately...
for madam haliza and madam roslina..please forgive me...hihiih..but not only me, chi een and nazri also not attend the class..hahahha...serve my right..
please comment me if there any suggestions or anything that can help me even a little thing that i had never know until you all tell me and can help me for the exam..thanks..
i really appreciate it...love you all...mmuahh..hahha...salam..

2 comments:

nAzri said...

ooouuu..
you trick all of them ya..
hahaha
i have suggestion for final tomorrow.
you study,study,study and stdy.
then, read the questions properly and answer like a scheme...hahahaa
okay or not?

taiyibah said...

salam..
oooouuuu..u want some tips ek for exam..
i think nazri's idea is quite well..
but for me, first you must know about the question and know how to answer the question..
or you can read the tesk book..
make a revision with your friends..
its can help you..
and the important things read yaasin and pray to Allah..
before you go to exam hall call your mum first..
tell her that you will become an exam and she can pray for you..
blessing from a mother is important..
that all what can i share with you..
gud luck for exam tomorrow..
i'm off..:)