BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

### a DaY iN mY LifE iN cAmPuS###

hello all my friends...
how are things?
hope you are be fine and wonderful..
Now I want to share with you
about a day in my life in campus.




The first time I came to this campus, I felt happy and fear to take
challenge of the new environment, students, new subjects and new lecturers.
Do you know? ??My family and all my friend gave me spirit and support
to journey my life in campus because actually I want to continue my study in the
Al-Azhar University in Egypt but I couldn’t go to overseas.. it is ok...
So I continue my study in Bangi and I am not afraid anymore because I think this time I must try to take new challenges and become an intelligent and brave girl..
right??

The first time in campus, I woke up at 5.30 a.m for bothe and then make preparation to pray.. Usually, when I studied in secondary school,I had to wake up early at 5.00 a.m because I stayed in the hostel, not at home with my parent.
In campus, I start my class at 8.00 a.m. so I can go to class at 7.30 a.m by bus from my college, Keris Mas College.

I am a Theology and Philosophy student. So, in my first year I’m going study a new subject like Methodology Fiqh, Philosophy, Theology and others.it is so difficult..but i know i can do it...chayok2..(^_^)

in faculty,I meet a new friends in my couse like Shahirah, Fatin ,Najihah..
sis Faezah, sis arini and others...They are so friendly and good friends.
And now i meet a new friends againin this short sem like sis Ummi..naza..
zafiera..sis suhaila..lynn..rodie..sis akma..sis huda..sis afizah..jamaiyah..sis asma..chi een..azizul..nazri..sis hasniza..najehah..sis muhaiza..salwa
and Keris Mas the geng..sis nisa..sis ayu..sis nor..zue..taiyibah..syahamah..
your are the best friends in the world...cewwah...hehehe

I also participate in campus activity like committee members of society.
In campus I also join all the programme.. You know a day in a week.. I have meeting with my society.. Some time I felt bored but I think that is good for our society and I can gain more knowledge and experience.

I am very happy in thr National University of Malaysia. It is because I have lecturer who are nice and sporting like madam Halizah,madam Roslina..Prof Idris Zakaria and others. I also have many friends.. So, I think my life in campus is very exciting, interesting and fascinating everyday
but some time I miss my old friend because all of their continue their studies in the Al-Azhar University in Egypt. .So I hope one day I can go to Egypt with my family.

2 comments:

lynn said...

salam nisa....
i hope your dream want go to egypt with your family will comes true..
i'm grateful get know all of you..

nisa said...

hye lynn...
thanks a alot..
good luck 4 axam tomorrow...
do the best ya..
gambateh...