BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

gUd LuCk!!! (10)


salamm..
to our beloved teachers, madam halizah and madam roslina and all my friends..
how do you do..what are doing now?? Still study for exam tomorrow?? or sleep?? i think maybe the gurls now studying and the three gentleman maybe in their dream ( mean sleep )..you know why i say like that..it's because they always like sleep..morning sleep! afternoon sleep! night sleep! and always sleep..I don't know why the boys like sleep..hihi ( sory if you hurt with me, just joking )
ok before I sleep in this night i want to wish you gud luck for exam..do the best among the best..we pray together..:) I really hope after we finish shot sem, we still can contact each other..we can be a friends forever and ever..
ok gud luck all my friends..miss u all..
catch you all later!!
gud night..
bye..:)

0 comments: