BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

kuala lipis town.....( 10 )

salam...
how are you today???
i hope all of you are fine...
what do you do know???
ha..still sleep..oh no my friend...wake up3,hehehe
today, i want to share about a town in Pahang...
' Kuala Lipis' do you know this place?? i think someone know about this palce...
for you imformation,,i was born at kuala lipis town...this town is my village...i stay here near 20 years..my parent also was born at this town....and the most popular siger also was born here...siti nurhaliza taruddin right???i very proud with my village..it look beautiful and calmness...do you want to visit my village???if you want,you can stay in my house....i don't mind...you can visit many interesting place there such as gua bama, rest house, zoo negara, and others....that's all...
now,i want to prepare for our exam...i hope i can do the best in monday...ok..catch you later..
i'm off.

4 comments:

taiyibah said...

salam..
morning zue..
nice story..i hope one day i can go to Kuala Lipis with you..maybe I can go when you are getting married with someone you love..hehe..but seriously i want to go there there..but nobody aren't bring me at there..so pity with me right?? huhuhu..:(
but its ok..one day i must go there even i old..haha..
its nice and calm place..i like village because its can reduce our problem when we see the environment..right zue??
ok i have to go now..
gud luck for your exam..
go!go!chaiyok!
i'm off..:)

najehah said...

morning zubaidah..
actually... i wake up early today..
wow wonderful
big town...
maybe one day,i can go to kuala lipis...
can you bring me to siti nurhaliza house??
i hope you can bring me,ok...
im off

jamaiyah said...

wow!!! it's interesting...
kuala lipis?..yes, i know this place and i remember...i went to kuala lipis around in 2004 or 2005...their town is very nice and i hope i can go to interesting places like you said before...and the last one...good luck for your exam and don't give up...!!!

saidatul syuhada said...

salam..
Hi zu..
wow... so interesting...
My aunty live in Pahang,,,
I call her Makusu..
Actually I miss her so much...
When you tell about Pahang...
I remember her....
I know Siti from Pahang but ARE you like her?
I like her voice...
You didn't go to her house?
ok... have a nice day zu...