BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

my coursemate..


Hai everyone…. How do you do????
I’m Niza… Now, I’m studying at the Faculty of Islamic Studies
And I am an Al-Quran and As-Sunnah major…
I have many friends who took the same course…
Actually, my coursemate are very kind…
We always talk together and discus about the lesson..
If we have any problems, we can share and solve it together…
We also share the notes given by the lecture…
I’m feel very lucky because have the coursemate like them…
I hope we will be success in our study with flying colours and
Success in our life….(,”) (“,)

2 comments:

salwa said...

salam..
owh..i hope my coursemate will share something like you..
happy life..">
hope all of you in Allah bless always..
ok,see you later..
bye2".

ummi shitah said...

very nice coursemates...i'm lucky if i'd coursemates like your's...anyway...study smart sis...do your best...