BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

LUNCH....

let's go for lunch my friend....
>wait a minutes...i've to finish my tasks first...

okey...
than she watch the video again...for many time...about 5 time since this morning..
owhh....i think that my friends and i had remember all the line(dialogs)...
u wants to know who's my friends that watch the drama class video??
hrmm...who else...sis salwa..sis arini and najehah...hahahaha...
we're always laughing while wacthing the video...hahaha..
opss...sorry...(*-*)v

ohh...before i forgot...who has a facebook, u can see our pictures drama there...i'd upload it there..
(my name on facebook is Atie Bella Farinaqais)
okey there..
i want take my lunch...
feel hungry...
i'm off...

12.45 p.m...
20th June 2009....

0 comments: