BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

how about my feel?


hello there...you know what..I'm very sad...sometimes i feel like plastic...happy in outside..but inside..i feel lonely...feel sad..feel neglected...feel tension....arrggghhhh.....i don't know why i feel like that...maybe i think that things very much...i feel very tired when this happen..i also tired of relieving heart of others...but me?..my self are not relived..what can i do?how can i feel happy again...sometimes i think that i don't know who i am now....i think many problem too....problem with friends...with my self...so...i think..maybe i become like that because i ave a problem with my friends...i don't know...i just guess my self...i also easy to cry...easy to touch in my heart if happen somethings..even the small things...i always pray to ALLAH to give me happiness as soon as possible...I'm very tired to build up my self without supporter..i feel down so much...i hope the sadness and the can disappearhappiness will come....

4 comments:

haj.najihah said...

hi ira... whats wrong with you my friend?
you can trust me..
you can share your problems with me... where are you know my friend?
you tell me yesterday, you want to go your friend weddings right today?

saidatul syuhada said...

hi fira,,
What happen?
Don't be so sad,
I know you are very strong person,
I believe you can do it......

azizul said...

hye zafiera...what wwrong??...if you have any problem please share with us...its not good if you just let it in yourself and don't tell everyone about your problem k...

ayu2307 said...

hi sis ira..
what happen to u??
don't be like that..
u can share ur problems with me..
i don't want my sis feel sad..k
just calm down and pray to Allah..
insya Allah..Allah can help u..