BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Congratulation to set 7 Foundation English


Assalamualaikum to all my friends, and my lovely madam, madam Haliza and madam Roslina..
How are things?
I hope everything is ok....
Firstly, I want to wish congratulation about our drama....
We are won......
And don't forget about our lovely madam..
I know she are very strong, and healthy people...
because she spend her time to see our drama...
And then give her opinion...

Madam Roslina and madam Haliza....
Thank you so much for your cooperate...
We love you so much..
We know that everything can happen when we nervous in our drama but you came and give support..
I didn't know, what happen if we didn't had madam like you all....
To akma.... thanks because you are the best director.. I think you can be a good director in the future...

To all props....hafiza,taiyibah, zubaidah, syahirah,nisa, Congratulation because you manage your time and do your work very proper....
to ein, and sis uda... I know you do your work in setting song very hard...
To my lovely sister.. sis faezah and sis ayu.. I like your face when you do the scene...
to sis Niza and Jamaiyah... thanks for your cover 'kain rentang'... I know is very difficult to get many kain batik but actually you all do your work very nice in the best of drama....
To our beautiful flowers... Fatin, Sis Muhaiza, Sis As, Syahamah and Salwa...Nice to meet you... I think you are the kind flowers in the world because all the flowers in our drama can talk... Is very amazing.....

To our trees, all the Najiha and Linda...thank you for your loud voice and Linda so nice your dance.... I know your face like 'palapes' because your makeup is green but I think you are the real trees.. Maybe all the trees had jealous for you because our trees can talk... Do you remember this sentences? "no problem darling" Hehehe..
To bird and butterfly.. sis khairina and Rodhiah...conguratulation because all the people in the world couldn't fly... But you all can fly in our drama....
To fairy.. Arini... I think you are the Islamic Fairy in the world because your dress..
You can see after this,, many fairy can dress like you...

To Zafira as a Sandha... I like your voice...and your act to flowers in sceene 3...you can remember you sentences ....." just follow us"......
Remember this sentences,opocot you mum... haha,,,whose there?
This is Pak Awi... Nazri,, Actually I like your silat... I know you try your best... congatulation
To my daddy hahaha... Mr bOb .... My younger brother... Azizul... Congratulation because you memmorise your script in drama... I know is very difficult because the sentences very long but you can do... I think you afraid because madam said if you didn't memorise and you didn't cry,,, madam can give her shoes to you.... haha..

To Sis Nisa as a Sis Elly... I like your face in drama.... you are very beautiful..... I think you never forget the up town girl song. Is I'm right?
To Naza as a Qistina.... thank you so much because you are the important in our drama.....I never forget your face when you didn't had many time to changed your dress... But I can smile when your act in scene 1....You like my younger sister ... Her age is 7 yers old...
To Sis Umi..... You are the best narrator... your voice very clear.... I like your file... After this if you want my help...sis.. just call me... Actually, when you want by motorcycle ... don't be afraid... because actually I drive very fast... Thats why my father and mother always angry with me....

To all my friends...congratulation because you spent your time and do very hard in our drama..
To our lovely madam, madam Haliza and Madam Roslina... We never forget your face, your cooperate, your smile, your advice, your opinion.... and this success is for you madam...
We love and care about you so much..
Thank you to all my friends....

9 comments:

taiyibah said...

salam..
hi kak su..how have you been??
hope you get enough rest and sleep tightly..hihi..and don't forget to eat..you always forget eat when you have many work to do..i know you are strong and brave gurl but my sister don't be like that ok..you must care your body because we are still young and have many liability to do..remember it..just a little advise from your younger sister..we must remember each other right my sis??huhu..:)
ok see you in 'Dewan Gemilang' for our final exam..
gud luck for your exam..
study smart not study hard..
ok i'm off..

saidatul syuhada said...

thank you my younger sis..
Actually, I miss you..
I never forget your advice..
but I want to ask something..
you didn't tired to advice me right?
Thats why I like you...
Sometimes I want to have younger sister like you but my younger already 7 years old...
She didn't know about my life...
but don't forget me ok...
I wish you good luck in your exam....
thanks my dear ...

fatin nabilah said...

hye...sis su..
i'm very, very happy about our drama...
but when i remember about it i feel so sad...
u know what???
from this course we meet and know each other even we're in the same faculty...huhuuhu..
although...for the first, i feel difficult and burden about the drama..but finally...it's very sweet...and end with flying colors...that's a life...right?
finally all of our sacrifice are paid to everyone's satisfaction...
alhamdulillah...

najehah said...

salam....
hye darling....
sis su... i miss you so much.. mmuah..
actually,i'm very happy because our performance yesterday are better than our practise....
i can't remember it..
i want to wish you good luck for final exam...
we are the best..

saidatul syuhada said...

thanks fatin and jehah..
I miss u so much..
Ya, you are right,
its very sweet because I have a beautiful flowers like you fatin... hehe
to jehah, I never forget your face.... and your voice.... serve your right...
good luck to all your exam...
ok.don't forget me....

nisa said...

salam...
hye sis su..
how do you do?
hope you be fine and great..
what do you do now?
study? good2..
ooppss! sory i'm forgot to wishes you congratulation with good performance yesterday...
your acting so real...
i like it...
do you have yahoo messenger?
can you give my you id??
i want to add you..
please...
ok.. i'm off
see you this monday..
good luck 4 your final exam
(n_n)

ayu2307 said...

salam...
hi sweet..congratulation for your acting..actually u are the best actor same like erra fazira,ziana zain,fasha sandha.hehe.
Now..i really miss our practise..
although we were tired but we still happy n enjoy right..
ok..take a good care and good luck for our final exam this monday..
do the best..
ok..i'm off..

hafizatul arini said...

hai fasha...
how are things?
i'm very happy about our drama...
and i also like your character...
ok..good luck for your exam
see u in "Dewan Gemilang"
nice to meet u.........

ummi shitah said...

my God suhaila....i thought...my heart was threw over the wind while rempit with you....i'd never using bike for the last 3 years..by the way..thank you for bring me to warta...don't you that your narrator was shaking that time. her hands are shaking....i don't know how to describe my feeling while i'm standing alone in front of everybody...feel like wanna faint..hehe...and thank you to you too for been our best fasha...