BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Lurah bilut in my memory (5)


SALAM n hello to all my friends.... Thanks to both of my lovely madam because give me support to our drama.. Now,we are winner.... 'Lurah Bilut' Do you know this estate? I think all of you don't know about this estate,right? hehehe.... Lurah Bilut is the oldest estate town in Malaysia.. It is located at Bentong, Pahang.... Felda Lurah Bilut are wonderful estate because all of villagers in Malay,Chinese n Indian... They are having spirit to brighten this estate... That all... I'm off.. I love all of you.... wassalam....

4 comments:

siti zubaidah said...

salam...
hye sis...
i think i know this place..
lurah bilut is situated at temerloh pahang right???
although i come from pahang but i never arrive this place...hehehehe
if i have many time i shall go there...tata

haj.najihah said...

this place is rosyam nor acting in film BILUT right? with eja and que haidar? that's true? if this right, bilut is a felda..the film story about the villagers struggle for open the new place...and the best part in the film, how the rosyam nor child killed by a tiger...

jamaiyah said...

lurah bilut...i know this place...it's near my secondary school...

saidatul syuhada said...

I don't know this estate..
But when I read your story,
now I know that Lurah Bilut is the estate...