BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

my kids....


zaimah + maira

hai friends....you know who this kids?if i say the kids is mine?what do you think?....huhuhuhu...i really miss them....I'm a youngest daughter and i just have one brother...and this entry i want to tell you all about my kids...zaima and maira....both of them is a siblings and my mother take care of them when their mother go to work..ermmm....easy to say that my mother like a baby sister la....huhuhuhuh...i feel very happy when i play with them...when i saw them..i always expect that they like my siblings..i love them very much...even zaima and maira is very naughty..especially maira..but i don't care because they make me feel happy and with their attitude make me and my family laughing...huhuhuhu...so funny when i remember them..i also take them to play in playground and go anywhere like Tesco, Jaya Jusco and the others..you know what?when my friends ask me who's them...i will told them that they is my siblings...i'm proud to say like that...huhuhuhu....i hope that my relationship whit maira and zaima never lost and we will together until the end...
maira


zaimah

0 comments: