BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

MY HOBBY.....(POST 9)

hye everybody.....long time no see...hehehe....for this post, i would like to share with all of you about my hobby.....if you want to know, i like surfing internet.....do you want to know what i'm searching for???i like watching horror movies.....i just click on horror movies like Keliwon or anything and i already can watch it.....nowadays everything is easy right???emm....besides that,i also like watching humors and funny scene....when i'm stress, i will surf for any funny scene that can make me happy and laugh...it's my way to reduce my stress out.....maybe you have the other way to throw your stress out right???so...share with me please...i want to know.....ok...that's all my friends....catch you later....

1 comments:

saidatul syuhada said...

OHHH...YOU LIKE SURFING INTERNET
I THINK YOUR HOBBY SAME LIKE SALWA,,,
WHEN SHE WAS SO BORED SHE SURFING INTERNET..
IS ALSO SAME LIKE ME..
BUT WHEN I SO BORED, I LIKE TO WRITE IN THIS BLOG