BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

MY fAVOURITE FOOD

I think all the people have the favourite food.. whatever wastern, eastern, and soon..my be you will choose seafood as a favourite food..and for me, i choose seafood and laksa penang as a favourite food..must the people will ask me, why i choose the both of this food as a favourite foods??? my answer is because, i'm very like food...everyone have own interesting,for example seafood... i choose them because in seafood have many protein to build our body and healty.. seafood such as fishes, crab, prawn, cuttlefish and soon have many protein and good for brain.. i'm also like laksa because it's very easy to do.. i'm always help my mother to prepare to cook the laksa.. in kelantan, laksa is a one of the famous food and called as a "Laksa Kelantan"...

0 comments: