BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Egypt....( entry 9 )

good morning everyone...

how are u today?
i hope u are great today and everyday..
today..i want to share something with u..

before i come to ukm..my dream was to study at egypt..
the earth of Anbiya'...
since i was in secondary school..i dream to study there..
at the university al-azhar.that have been said as the oldest university in the world..
the most famous and the best place to learn islam and many more islamic courses..

but all of that,was just a dream that i cannot achieve..
after all the preparation, i just need forget about studying there
my beloved mother,the most an understanding mother in the world
could not afford my study there..

because of she has been the most an understanding mother,take care of my needs,
therefore,it is my turn to and my reponbility to be a good daughter..
all i can do is to make her happy.
so, i have made a decision to further my study at local university..

maybe when i have more money,i can go there..
or maybe i can go there with my future husband for our honeymoon..hehe


1 comments:

jamaiyah said...

morning ayu,
don't give up...maybe you can continue your study there after this...