BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

morning....nasi lemak???


assalamualaikum everyone....
how do you do? today i wake up early to help my mum to finish nasi lemak...
now my grandmother stay with me for 2 weeks...my grandmother always take their breakfast early morning...but actually my family and i always take the breakfast at 10 o'clock.
so since she stay with me, we should make the breakfast early morning... my grandfather was passed away 2 years ago...now my grandmother live alone in her house but every night my uncle will bring her to my uncle house...so my grandmother spent her night time at my uncle house...
so if anybody want to try my mum recipes nasi lemak, come to my house...
hihihi.....

6 comments:

taiyibah said...

morning jiha..
hi trees!! hi darling!! haha..( like your acted yesterday right?? haha..:)
how do you do..how are things??
I hope you enough rest..
woouuu..nice nasi lemak..
i'm very hungry now..can i get it for my brekfast?? haha..
i'm really miss to eat nasi lemak..
i think when i back home this monday i can cook this food..
ouh..its so delicious..right jiha??
ok jiha congratulation for your good performence yesterday..
i like it..
last but not least gud luck for your exam this monday..:)
ok catch you later..
wasalam..

najehah said...

hye jiha...
by the way...
we are tree yesterday,do you remember it?huhuhu....
wow.. wonderful...
nasi lemak is my fovourite too...
especially when my mother cook it...
ok jiha...
good luck for exam...

haj.najihah said...

thanks my friend...
i know both of you miss your mum nasi lemak right? after this you can eat delicious nasi lemak with your family k? or anybody can cook nasi lemak? i just help mum, but not cook alone..i thinks if i cook nasi lemak, all of them will can headache... hehehe..

jamaiyah said...

hi jiha...how are you today?
nasi lemak! it's delicious and it's olso traditional food...i like it too...but i want your mom nasi bukhari...can?

saidatul syuhada said...

Hi jiha.
can you give me nasi lemak?
hehe just a joke..
when I see your pic...
I very hungry..
Is very delicious..
ok catch you later..

hafizatul arini said...

hello jiha...
how are things?
nasi lemak?
i like it...