BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

my lovely mum ( entry 7 )


hi everyone..how do u do?
this is my mum..
now i want to tell u about my mum..
my mother's name rosmawati bt sulong..i called her 'ma',sometimes i also called her mummy.
but when i called her 'mak'..she didn't like because she said she not too old..hehe..
my mum's 40 years old..not too old right..u know sometimes i felt she like my sister.when i and my siblings went out together sometimes people said that my mum is my eldest sister..hehe.
i love her so much because after my father passed away she has sacrificed and carried her responbility for my family..to me she is my mother and also my father..she gives her love until i felt that i don't want father's love..
ok..that's all about my lovely mother..

3 comments:

syahamah said...

salam....
hye sis ayu..
how have you been??

you mum very beutiful people...
I also love my mum..
but....my mum passed away six years old...
I'm very sad...
I hope you can take care your mum...

k I'm off...
wasalam..

khairun1107 said...

hi my darling...
i miss your ma,hope i meet ma again.

vave fun today and everyday!

i love you,bye2.i'm off.

ayu2307 said...

hi my lovely sis..

don't be so sad..
u still have father and your siblings right..
my mother is your mum too..

i hope one day i can bring u to my home and see my mum..