BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Hrmm....while my friends are gossiping...




Shhh.....don't make a noise...
i'm be idle from my friend..
actually..we've to finish and complete our assignment...
and submit it on Monday...
you know what???
while i'm doing my job...we're wacthing our class drama for a many time...hahahah...
just for relaxing....
there's a lot of funny...like fairy "ting" at the tree...
uncle bob cover his "stomach pillow"....fasha became strong...
opss..my friends are coming...
but i'm feel sleepy...
huhuhhu...

okay..see you later..

1.15 a.m.
20th June...
atiebella...

p/s: don't tell anybody..hehehe


3 comments:

saidatul syuhada said...

hi fatin,
shhh....
haha
I know our assignment in U2 VERY difficult,
but actually I very worried because we have one hour and the half to complete 3 essays in examination right?
I think that time not enough to me...

zafiera said...

so funny you la...huhuhuhu...

ejah04 said...

salam...fatin..what is gossip hah???hahahah.. you are joker...InsyaAllah..you can do it..and all the best yaaa....