BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009


did you know about pet?
pet animals are entertaining companions. they certainly make our lives more interesting. they are active and palyful companions. they can also be easy to maintain pets come in range of type, size and personality. different animals have their own feeding habit, space requiredment and behaviour. i also have my own pet. my pet is cat. i call it "Cek Bie". it so cute cat. the body is full of white colour. my pet like to eat fish. my pet also is an active cat. it always run and play around my house. my family love the pet and always care it especially my sisters. so, i think if we have pet we must care to our pet and don't make it trouble.

1 comments:

salwa said...

salam kak za..
how do you do?
so cute your picture..i like it..
i have a pet too..my family and i love it..
but we don't have a name for my pet..huhu",
k,
that's all..
take care n bye2.