BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Assalamualaikum...everybody..actually i don't have any idea to write today. but, maybe i can share something with all of you. just like my heading right now, i would like to share with you something related with friend.

other peoples will have different views of the meaning of friends. but, for me, friend is somebody that we love, we care, and we can share everything with her/ him. but, sometimes there are also have "kawan makan kawan". i'm very sorry to used Malay's idiom because i don't know any English idiom that similar to this.

i myself had my own experience regarding with "kawan makan kawan". i don't want to tell you what she had done to me. but, i just wanna say that i suffered for almost 5 months because of her. i don't know what i'd done to her. i don't know what's my fault. i just can't imagined that she willing to do such thing to me. i really regreted on it.

to all of the readers of this blog, i just wanna say that please appreciate others, especially your friends. don't ever do something that your friends will suffer.....

2 comments:

nAzri said...

oooooouuu
so sad..
thanks for the reminder..
actually,we have many type of friend.
thats why we should choose the correct one.
anyway, congratulations kak umi..
you are finished your studies right..

ummi shitah said...

i think guys normally...don't have any problem with this matter...normally...girls will have a lot of PHD(perasaan hasat dengki)