BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Good bye n maassalamah to all...

Dear all, I'd like to extend my sincere gratitude and appreciation to all of you for being such a lovely group, thus making my life very enlightening and vibrant this semester!!! Especially to Ummi for being an efficient blog moderator, our joyful and participative class monitor Naza, responsible and sweet treasurers - Zafirah n Jama'iyah, dedicated Fatin and Faezah for contacting me and answering my phone calls, and not to forget our helpful n 'sleepy' class technical staff - Nazri, Azizul n Solihin...hehe!! And all those involved in our class drama : To Akma - our concerned drama director, Umi as our lovely narrator, Nisa', Tayibah, Fizah n the team as hardworking prop producers, Suhaila, Naza and Zafirah for being talented actresses, Azizul n Nazri - potential actors, all the lively and happy flowers, the trees, the cute bird and butterfly, the creative technical staff - Solihin n Huda....and all the others (sorry, in case I"ve not mentioned your names) but..everyone is so close to my heart. My prayers for your success in life and in the hereafter, Amiin. May Allah bless us all!!!

p/s Pls continue reading the penguin readers!!! Break the record please!
Thank you for your prayers for me, too.

Lots of love...

Pn. Halizah

0 comments: