BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

.... A TREE????......

Assalamualaikum...
How do you do my friends??
I hope all of you are well and good healthy...
Like Pak Awie, I also tired this week... very tired...
because to practise class drama...
but... by the way...
I'm very happy because our class are THE WINNER... hehe
Actually, this is my first time I was acting to be a tree...
There are a lot of leaves on my head... it is so heavy...
but.. its ok... just for set seven...
I will as a tree... It is my sacrifice for our class... hehe
By the way...
I want to wish good luck in final exam and do the best....
and to both of taecher... thank you so much...

1 comments:

saidatul syuhada said...

hi jiha,
nice to meet u..
you never forget your sacrifice right?
but I like your face.. hehe..
you look very cute...