BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

my convo...( entry 8 )

hi my dear friends...how are things??
i hope everything is ok..
i hope u all must get ready for our final exam..


do u know my friends..i have waiting for my convocation about 2 years..
so long..sometimes i'm fed up to wait again..
but 2 days ago my mother told me that i have received a letter..
finally...i will convo coming soon..
i felt very excited and very happy..
i will convo on 16th of july 2009 at udm..
i wish that i can meet my friends at there..
Now i'm really miss them and very excited to meet them..


i always dream that day..someone will give me roses..
ohh..so romantic..
is there anyone who want give me roses..?hehe
ok..that's all..
i'm off..


3 comments:

azizul said...

what is mean by convo that you have been talking??? i'm really confuse..

khairun1107 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ummi shitah said...

happy convocation...eh..is it correct to use that word..haha...i really don't know..just hentam sajer....convo day is a very nice day right...me too will be graduate this coming ukm convo session...come lah to my convo day...