BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

story of my life...(7)

hye there...we meet again..but in this post i would like to share you all about my self..just relax read it ok...
since i was young...i'm a cute boy..hahahha.

but i'm really like playing football with my fren..my face will change if i play football..hahahha...



but when i'm back home..my mom will always acting like this...

but i always do this when my mom talking..hiihihiih...


but the real life i'm the kindest son in the world..i will obey my mom's order..


after take my bath n dinner i will do this until tomorrow...


but one day when i'm having fun with my friends...
suddenly...
...to be continued....

2 comments:

Huda said...

salam.....
hai zizul
your atitude very bad
i think you have to chance
heheheheh
good luck for final exam
tomorrow
don't forget to study ok.......
i want to sleep now
hehehehehehe

ummi shitah said...

aiyooo sleepy boy...sleep is always the best thing to do right??i wish that i have enough time to sleep...hehe...anyway...for me...u don't really need to change your "sleep" habit, but, just manage your time for study and for your social life....ok...good luck azizul...