BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

.. father...

salam... how do you do?.. I think all of you are prepare for the final exam,right???but anyway, I want to shared with all of you about my father,my lovely father.. my fathers name is Haji Kamarudin bin Hj Omar.. he 50 years old.. he is a technician and at the same time he is a businessman.. i called her 'abah' and he called me 'adik' hehe... my father is a hardworking and caring father.. he always taking care of me and my mother.. today,i want to wish Happy Fathers Day and i want he know that i'm proud have a father like he... i always remember that without mother and father,i cant see the world... i love you dad...

2 comments:

khairun1107 said...

HI JIHAH..DO YOU REMEMBER ME?..
SO NICE YOUR FATHER, I THINK YOU ARE VERY HAPPY WITH YOUR FAther and think your father as the best in the world.right?..take care your father k. always apprieciate our father!

bye!bye! take care and study smart foe final. good night. i'm off

najehah said...

hi sis elly... hahaha..
i always remember your acted as a sis elly... huhu
yeah.. i love my father very much..
i think all of us love their father... right???
good to you too...
do the best in final exam...