BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

my mother or my sister?????????

Hello my friends.... how do you do? I want to shared with all of you about my mother.. my mothers name is Hjh Hmidah bt Hj Ibrahim... she 43 years old.. She is a housewife... Her hobbies are sewing,gardening,cooking and reading megazines... my mother is a loving and hardworking.. She always spend her time with me and my father.. for me, she likes my friend and my sister... it is because I have no sibling, so that I shared all my problems with her... She always taking care of me and if she have any problems especially with my father,she can told me and we shared together...
People said that we are such as a sibling, not like mother and daughter... when people like that, we are smiled..
I love my mother so much and I think I am a lucky girl because I have a mother like her...
I hope I can live together with her and my father and happy always.....

2 comments:

jamaiyah said...

i agree with you jiha.
yes, parents are everything to me...i don't know how can i live without them...and i love my parents so much.

saidatul syuhada said...

ya.. your opinion is true..
my mother like a sister..
If we sad, she can know because she are very closed...