BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

NOVELS

when I'm boring and have a free time I will read novels.. I very like read novels because novels can make me enjoys and released tension.. when I'm get novel, I don't think about other things.. I'm really enjoy when I'm read novels.. among novels I'm already read is Bicara Hati, Sepi Tanpa Cinta, Ombak Rindu, Pergilah Sepi and so on.. I like read novels by Damya Hanna and Fauziah Asha'ari because their story very best and make me enjoy not like other.. But when I'm have I can't spend my time to read novels because I want concentrate to my study.. I think, there are lots people like read novels, especially girls.. I'm still remember, when my STPM exam end.. I buy lots novel at the Pustaka Seri Intan (PSI)... and for your information,when I read novels,I can gain our knowledge... So, enjoys with your novels... (,") (",)

3 comments:

ummi shitah said...

hi hasniza....i love to read novels too... maybe 1 day we can exchange our novels together..actually i'm a fan of damya hanna too....

lynn said...

hi sis za..
i like read the novel..
if i read the novel,i don't think about other things as you too..
hihi..i'm very enjoy.

rodie said...

salam sis niza...
I also like to read novel..
But, i don't like buy a novel..
i like to borrow novel with my friends..hehehe