BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

^^^oOoPss!!! mY sIbLiNGs???^^^

salam....
hye everyone...
good morning my friends..
how are things???
i'm fine..now i want to eat nasi lemak...
yam2...so delicious and marvellous...
you want eat???
come in my room...
hahaha...
ooopss!!!good morning madam...
sorry....
i'm forget to wishes to you madam...
erm...to day i want to share about my siblings...
i have 3 silbings...
and all girls... so i not have boy in my family except my father..





i'm first...
my second sister's name is Nur Atikah..
just call Tika @ Ika...
while my younger sister's name is Imza Harfiani..
Fifi for short...
both of them has biggers exam this year
tika will take SPM exam...
and fifi will take PMR exam...
now tika is studying at Sek. Men. Teknik Tuanku Jaafar, Seremban
and stay in the hostel...
while Fifi is studying at Sek. Men.Keb. Syed Idrus, Tampin
and stay wiht my parents...
Tika is a caring, loving and responsible person..
she like children..
and fifi is a loving, responsible person..
she is very active in school especially in sport...
both of them also participate in school activity..
like committee members of society...
In school they also join camping programme..
and my mother always angry with them
because very buzy..and also forget to eat..
ishk2... so buzy right?????
oh ya... i think enough to day..
i want to do sometings...
and this my younger sister' picture...







i'm off
see you tomorrow...
and don't forget to study...
chayok2....(^_^)








0 comments: