BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

... medina city...



salam...
i want to shared with all of you about medina city...
First time when I see Medina city, my heart said 'its so beautiful...'
I went to medina when my family went to Mecca for Hajj...
After stayed at Mecca 40 days,we went to Medina about 8 days...
Medina are very big and clean city...
i love to go there...
There are many historical place at Medina...
such as kurma farm,'masjid quba',masjid qiblatain'...
and very important is 'Masjid Nabawi', a very big mosque and very beautiful...
and near 'masjid nabawi' is 'perkuburan al-baqi' '...
there are many people go there from many country...
i hope i can go there again...

4 comments:

zafiera said...

wahhh...i also dream that i can take my parents to go there...you are very LUCKY...I'm so happy with you...

fatin nabilah said...

i also dream i'll go there..
gha..if there has an opportunity u can bring me with you...
you treat me ..okay?
(*-*)v

Unknown said...

wahh..womderfull place..
one day i hope,i can go to mekah with my family..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.