BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

back stage in secret garden the musical...

please read this...very important..hahahah..so funny...

before the drama begin...onion_smart


after 5 minute...
onion_angry

after 10 minute...
onion_rolleyes

1 minute before drama begin...
onion_cry

but when the drama had begin...the actors and actress acting very well...

monkey18 naza as qistina...

nisa as sis elly...monkey38

monkey32..nazri as pak awie...

arinie ad fairy...monkey66

monkey39...suhaila as fasha

zafira as sandha...monkey03

and the main character...hahahah...uncle bob...onion_sajai


but all of you are the best k...
monkey26

this is when the drama had finished...
monkey24

9 comments:

taiyibah said...

heheehehehehee..
so funny..
like your character..
don't be angry..

saidatul syuhada said...

so funny..
whats?
oohhhh...
you are very naughty my dad..
I know I cry in my scene...
but my dad also cry right?

nAzri said...

hahahhaa..
cute right my picture..
hahaha

nisa said...

hahahaha....
so funny...
and this picture so cute...
especially sis elly and fasha..
i like it...
(n_n)
thanks uncle bob...
hehehe

hafizatul arini said...

hello uncle bob.....
u are so funny...hehehe
i like your charecter...
huhuhu.....

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha...
very funny..
especially qistina...

chi een said...

not fair.........
where technical staff?
huh!

momoQue said...

huh??
i'm one of the actress can play my role very well??
thanks azizul..
i can be play my role as a little girl because all of you give me advices and show me how to be a little girl..
also madam teachs me how to play my role..
thanks to all of you.
hehe

momoQue said...

thanks for the cute picture..
but i never want to treat you for lunch even you give a cute picture to show it as me..
haha