BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

Congratulations to all my beloved set 7 students!!

Dear all,

Bravo!!! I'd like to take this opportunity to congratulate all of you for your superb performance!!! I'm really really proud of all of you. Everbody has played his or her part very well......I"m amazed!!! We made it, rite? Well.....as I've told you earlier, the sky is our limit. If we want to succeed we have to be willing to go beyond our comfortable zone. A bit of sacrifice + creativity + talent (which can be polished!) + effort + practice (many many times) + prayer, god willing you will achieve success. That's the formula and the same goes to many aspects of our life. I'm sorry that I have to push you a little and a lot most of the time...but all our efforts, alhamdulillah have paid off.

Yes....Azizul do keep in touch ok, but do't touch2 ha....

Take good care of yourself and be good wherever you are and wherever you go.

Love all of you...muaah!!


Pn. Halizah

8 comments:

ummi shitah said...

yes..i'm agree...pn.halizah the sky is our limit....takkan azizul jer wanna still in touch..me too...even though i'm alumni already...hehe...
tq pn.halizah for everything that u have done for us...

azizul said...

oooo i'm so proud that mdam haliza said my name...hahahhaa...the rest of my friends don't be jealous k..hahahahha...for umie..."takkan"..i have a little confuse there...

nAzri said...

oooouu madam...
thanks very-very much..
you are such a lovely lecturer..
thanks for the knowledge that you have give to us(english and drama) and also experience that i can forget untill im goes...
and, i hope madam also will succes in your study..

ejah04 said...

salam...my dear madam..thank's so much..(kerepek and cute kechain)..hihihi..i like it! (*_*)..if u want "keropok lekor" just tell me ok..hihihi..i love and miss u so much!..take good care too madam...(^_^)..pray for me always..may Allah bless u..

ummi shitah said...

what a confious here...ohw...you wanna perli me yer azizul because i'm using malay word...its ok....will see later...

ummi shitah said...

ohw...ejah...xaci lor...you got key chain....but, i'm not..woooo....so sad...hehe...

azizul said...

to ummi : ...i'm sory...i don't mean thats...sory k...just want to say have a nice long happy holiday..don't forget ukm k..if you have any free time...come visit us here...
to mdm haliza : thanks 4 everythng...being your student is the best thing in my life...i'm very happy and lucky have lecturer like you...thnks again...and i hope mdm will success in your stdy..pray for my succesful stdy in ukm....

ummi shitah said...

Dear all,

I'd like to extend my sincere gratitude and appreciation to all of you for being such a lovely group, thus making my life very enlightening and vibrant this semester!!! Especially to Ummi for being an efficient moderator, our joyful and participative class monitor Naza, responsible and sweet treasurers - Zafirah n Jama'iyah, not to forget our helpful n 'sleepy' technical staff - Nazri, Azizul n Solihin...hehe. To Akma - our concerned drama director, Fatin and Fizah for answering my phone calls and others whose names I don't mention here.....Everyone is close to my heart. My prayers for your success in life and in the hereafter.

Lots of love...

Pn. Halizah