BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

TrIp tO mELakA...






hi friends..
how are things?? hope you all are in great and marvelous..:)
Today I would like to share with you about my trip in Melaka..Last week, I and my friends went to Melaka..We visited many places like Zoo Melaka, Taman Buaya, Taman Botanikal, Tanjung Bidara and others..We really enjoyed it..one place that i have visited is Taman Botanikal..its so nice place which is a very calm place and suitable for whose want to be more rest for your mind because this place far away from noisy and crowded town..this place also have jogging trek, trees, waterfall, flower plants and others..so every weekend you can go there and jogging with your family or your friends..I suggest you to visit this place when you want to trip at Melaka with your family..ok have a nice day..
don't forget to go there..hihi..:)
catch you later..
bye..

4 comments:

azizul said...

when you have this trip....???

taiyibah said...

at last saturday..why??
you want to go there??
hihi

saidatul syuhada said...

wow,wonderful...
is great..
I think you go after preparation our drama right in last saturday..
After this where you want to go my dear?

khairina said...

hye taiyibah...
That places like wonderful..
So, I want to go there when holiday..
hehehe
ok
bye