BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

MY MEMORY

Hai everybody.....How are you????
Last year, on 24 of June I was retired from work.. At that day was last day at the kindergarten that I teached.. For six months I work as a teacher at Tadika Ilmi, in Kok Lanas... Everyone of the students had become not just my student but a dear child.. I have wonderful memories with my students.. For example, on Teacher's Day my students and I was play the game togther... We enjoy play the game and we felt very happy... I remember it.. It's so very funny... Besides that, I also happy because I got many presents from my students.. Thanks to all my dear students...
After six months I was work, I continued my study at UKM.. I felt very happy got it but I felt so sad because I leave my dear students.. I hope that my students will continue to study hard and make their dreams come true... May Allah Bless All of You...(",)

0 comments: