BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Salam and good morning my friends.
Wake up [2x]Are you have a sweet dream last night?Or a bad dream?Never mind.
Today,i want to tell something for my dad..

Dear dad, although we rarely see eye to eye,although we rarely talk and express ourself like you do with my brothers ang sisters, but i always see and feel the love in our own way..you give me the best education, you tought me to be responsible and you tought me to respect people. I respect you dad in every way. I always admire your passion, your caurage and everything. i've been want to follow your footsteps since i was little kid and now im on my way. I love you always and i promise to take care of you and mom when you grow old. Just like you take care of us when we little kid untiLl now. Thank you very much dad...I love you so much:)

"HAPPY FATHERS DAY"

0 comments: