BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

my holiday


i have 3 siblings and i'm the eldest in my family...actually i spent my holiday with my family start 5 till 9 jun and we were went my village at kemaman, and visited my uncle's house in besut, Terengganu. i want to share with all of you about something special in kemaman. i thinks around 15 kilometers from the town, Kijal (place name) is the the fomoust place for "LEMANG". we can buy the lemang althought not hari raya season. we can see a lot of stall along the right ang left road. so you can choose any stall you like...

4 comments:

jamaiyah said...

wonderful....that's interesting..
how can i go there? owh...maybe you can take me to go this place,right?

haj.najihah said...

yes2... can..if you racing to my home...hahahah.. u have a nice car right?? hahaha

saidatul syuhada said...

wow, wonderful and very interesting about your holiday, U can suggest to all your friend if they want to go holiday, right? actually, you have small siblings... hehe .... ok my dear..

azizul said...

can you buy for me.....hahahaha...i'm very hungry rightnow...