BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

L.O.V.E

Assalamualaikum..hi guys... how are thing? hopefully all of you in a good condition. today, i would like to share my own thought about LOVE. interesting right?

for me, love is an abstract thing. we cannot defined it in exact word. am i right? we have different kind of love. first, love for Allah, love for Islam, love for parents, love for family, and love for opposite gender.

today, i would like to share my thought about love for opposite gender. i think all of you know what i'm trying to says..... it is about couple lah.....

my first love was take place while i am 12 years old. too young right? but, you know what happen to both of us? we break off while i'm 15; he's died because of a very tragic accident.. frankly speaking...i love him very much. when my friend told me that he was past away, i can't cry, because i remember that he never want to see me crying. he told me that i looked too ugly with crying face...until now, i really hope that he will come in front of me and say to me; "umi, you are foolish". hmm... but i know that it won't happen...

my second love was while i'm in form 4 and we break off while we were studying in lower 6. i don't really want to talk about him. but, what i want to highlight here is; i was jump into love again while i am studying here in my first year. and until now, i'm still loving him. therefore, i can't have him, because he had another girl.

i feel like i was so stupid. why can't i just left him with his girl and find another suitable guy for me. but, i can't and until now i still can't. so, brothers and sisters, what can i do now?....can somebody tell me, what should i do....

4 comments:

nisa said...

salam...
hye sis ummi..
how do you do??
you story is so sad...
it is true??
actually..
i never was jump into love
and i don't have experience
but i can understand your feeling..
i know you feel like your was so stupid..right??
but remember...
your have many friends sis...
we always sopport you..
we love you, sis...
don't feel like that...
my friends say..
maybe you should try to listen song by N'ysnc - it's gonna be me...
and try to understand the lyric..
maybe you can find the answer..
don't cry sis...
we also with you...
your can do it sis ummi...
believe yourself...
(^_^)
1 day
i hope you will find Mr.Right
ok...

lynn said...

hi sis ummi...
your story is so sad...
poor sis ummi..i hope you patient ok.
huhuhu..

nAzri said...

ooouuu god,what happen to you kak umi..
its too sad..
love is blind. when you in love, you can see anything,anyone.. only you and him.
but,remember..
there are many type of human in this world.
patient,loyal,arrogant,ego and many more.
maybe,you are the patient one.
maybe ALLAH just want to try your patient,who know right??
ermmm..
i also have story about love.
we were broke up when we want take SPM. so tragic for me..
but,its okay now.
she married right now.
and our relations is still like another friends.
and me,still single..hahahaaa
anyway, i hope you will find him one days and you find the true one.
may god bless you kak umi.

ummi shitah said...

tq nisa, lynn, & nazri...i & my friend always said that once we jump into love...we are in "bengong time"...time...