BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hai Friends...
Today my topic about my ambition... (^^,) I know all people in the world have their ambition.. when we was very young, we always dreams to be a successful person in the future... Right??
someone like to be a doctor, teacher, businessman and also astronomer, and I think we have a own opinion why we want to be like that..

My dream in the future is to be a successful teacher. U know why??? I’m really interested to be a teacher because I want to helps my student’s and anyone who needs my help. For me a teacher is a very honorable job and can give me a chance to interact with a lot of people. My uncle is a teacher and he always give me support and advice to achieve my dreams. My dream and my target to produce a smart teenagers and can give contribution to our religion, nationality and country. Besides teacher is a someone who is really caring and forbearing person, and I like it very much. I want my student's happy learning with me I want share everything with my student's. that's a bit about why I want to be a teacher

0 comments: