BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

my future plans

Do you ever heard about James Locke that was founded one theory about how to achieve our goal.
i learnt it in one of my u2 course last semester.
this theory is explain about what we can do in the way to fulfil our goal.
this theory called goal setting theory.
James Locke said that if we want to reach our goals, we must set up plans that can we do to make sure we manage to fulfil and achieve our goals.
so for me, i agree with him.
because i applied this theory in my life.
i have many plans in the way to achieve my dreams and get a better future.
so how about you??
i already explain it in my scrapbook..
in future, i want to be a psychologists.
i want to have a luxurious mansion and a huge car.
i also want to send my parents to mecca to do hajj.
besides that, i also have a back up plan if i can not be a psychologist.
i want to open a cafe that sells confectionary, cake, cupcakes, chocolate and so on.
for me, entrepreneur and business can avoid people from poverty.
so, hope you all can achieve your goals and dreams.
=)

0 comments: