BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happpy Fathers Day tomorrow.....



my lovely father



Assalamualaikum to all my friends, and my lovely madam..
Have a great holiday.....
How have you been?
I hope you are very well,
Actually this is a my Entry 14... maybe I can write later if I bored after exam hehehe.....but I think this is my last entry......
Honestly I like this blog.... because we can read many story and we can see many pictures from others experiences, right?
Before this I didn't like to surfing internet but when I take the foundation English subject,
I always open this blog and I improve my reading habits....

Do you know what the day for tomorrow?
I think maybe you know or maybe you forget it...
tomorrow is Sunday right?
Tomorrow also is happy fathers day...
But actually I'm so sad because my younger brother make the big problem...
my father and mother very worried...
He studied in Johor Matriculation College...
But I always pray my beloved younger brother can be like Ein, Azizul, and Nazri...
I think you remember when madam Halizah ask to Ein, Azizul, and Nazri...
What are their hobby right?
But they said, help their mum.....
Actually my beloved younger same age but maybe he young 1 year from Ein.

To me all the boys always make a problem with her parents...
Thats I'm right?
If you remember the madam Halizah story about her child.....
my younger brother also like her child....

Actually, I want to wish happy fathers day to my father..
He had many sacrificed....
He had very strong..
and without my father I didn't know what happen to me...
I know he was very busy because he studies full time..
Sometimes he go to class and do assignment until night..
So pity... but I must be a strong child to help my father..
I must to send my younger brother and sister to school and take them...
Sometimes I must to bring them if they want to go anyplace...

My father always very tired because he was very old man...
But he didn't shy to continued his studies ....
I know, is very difficult to my father when he want further studies........
but you can know when your age 50 something, you can't memorize many things about your parents, your child, your learn, your practical and yourself...

Thats why, when I say, I didn't want to married, all my friends had shocked...
but you can know if you are here in my place...
To my father I love you so much...
I didn't want to make u worry about me.......
I want you to know...
Your beloved daughter had very strong to handle all the work..
you just concentrate in your study.....

To all my friends,
don't be like me...
Sometimes maybe I very patient but sometimes I also have many problem in my life..
Sometimes I look very certain...
because I have many liability....
my time is very full.
I must to give many sacrificed to our siblings because I like a mother and father to our siblings....
Don't give your parents problems because.... you didn't know.... what happen to your parents later.....
good bye my dear....

0 comments: