BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 21, 2009

****wOW!!!! mY FuTuRe pLaN ****





Watcha!!!! We see again... Now I want to continue about my story...
At the moment, I’m in my first year at National University of Malaysia
in the department of Theology and Philosophy...
I often dream about my future...
I have big plans and
I’d like to share with you a bit about them.

My most immediate plans are work plans...
I’d like to be a lecturer or teacher...
But...
other times, I’d like to be a business woman....
After I finish my study..
I’ll work at the National University of Malaysia...
as a lecturer in the department Theology and Philosophy
or at the building of religion as manager at the office...
But I’m not sure to get job
or continue my study
in Master level after this
because if I want to be lecturer
I must continue my study in Master or Phd level...
So I think I’ll get a job first
for 1 or 2 years
and then continue my study in Master level.

In 5 or 10 years time..
I would like to have my own business
and work with my family...
At that time, I already married
and I’d like to open my own restaurant or bakery...
I want to cook Minang recipe
because it is very delicious and marvellous
especially Belut Goreng...
I want to share this recipe
with my friends and customers.
Of couse one day I hope to marry
and have children ideally before I’m 26 years old.
My perfect partner is good looking..
good to talk to
and the most important is
he is religious and does not smoke
because I hate people who smoke.
Some like other people,
I also want a happy family,
good children and a suitable job.
And I want to travel to Mecca
with my parents and my future husband
when I’m financially stable..
InsyaAllah...

To make my dreams come true..
I’ll study smart from now
and always pray for it..
As a student, I must focus on my studies
and remember my parent at home
and think about my future.
I don’t want to dream only
so I must work hard and be ready for it.
All the decisions are my hand.
So I’ll control it from now.
I want to be one of the best students
in Faculty of Islamic Studies
when I graduate in 2011...
insyaAllah...


2 comments:

ummi shitah said...

study hard nisa...hopefully..your dream comes true....

nisa said...

thanks sis ummi..
and i hope you feel great now...
(n_n)...
see you tomorrow...
good luck ya..
gambateh2..